BNP Paribas Funds Sustainable US Multi-Factor Equity Classic Acc

ISIN: LU1956163023

Categoria Morningstar: US Large-Cap Blend Equity

Empresa: BNP Paribas Asset Management

The implemented strategy aims at increasing the value of a portfolio of US equities, issued primarily by socially responsible companies, over the medium term using a systematic security selection approach combining several factor styles. At all times, this sub-fund invests at least 75% of its assets in equities and/or equity equivalent securities issued by companies that have their registered offices or conduct the majority of their business activities in the United States of America. The remaining portion, namely a maximum of 25% of its assets, may be invested in other equities, debt securities and money market instruments, provided that investments in debt securities of any kind do not exceed 15% of its assets, and up to 10% of its assets may be invested in UCITS or UCIs.

Rentabilidade anual 1 ano 3 anos 5 anos Início 2024 2023 2022 2021 2020
Rentabilidade anual: Fundo 1 ano: 20,43 3 anos: 16,50 5 anos: 12,04 Início: 9,22 2024: 9,86 2023: 12,42 2022: -9,29 2021: 41,53 2020: -3,40
Rentabilidade anual: Categoria 1 ano: 24,51 3 anos: 13,79 5 anos: 13,90 Início: - 2024: 8,42 2023: 20,03 2022: -14,29 2021: 34,61 2020: 8,01
Rentabilidade anual: Percentil 1 ano: 79,00 3 anos: 12,00 5 anos: 73,00 Início:- 2024: 11,00 2023: 90,00 2022: 10,00 2021: 5,00 2020: 95,00
Risco Volatilidade Rácio de Sharpe Correlação Beta Alfa Tracking error Rácio de informação
Risco: 3 anos 1 Volatilidade: 15,84 3 Rácio de Sharpe: 0,50 5 Correlação: 96,09 Beta: 0,95 Alfa: 1,83 Tracking error: 4,90 Rácio de informação: 0,34
Fonte: Morningstar. Dados em euros. Categoria: US Large-Cap Blend Equity. Data: 2024-02-28
Fonte: Morningstar. Dados em euros. Categoria: US Large-Cap Blend Equity. Data: 2024-02-28